The Lookbox Design Awards is about to recognise and celebrate the best home interior design projects and the great talent behind them. Here’s how the awards can benefit you!
22 June 2017
There are awards all around the globe dedicated to celebrating a great variety of professions and people: filmmakers, writers, artists, scientists, innovators, philanthropists… and yes, design also has a host of programmes to honour the best creators in the business.
Some may ask if there are just too many awards. But the truth is, awards are important. The good ones give credibility, celebrate excellence, and tell the world about the individuals and works that are making a positive contribution to the world in which we live.
Here in Singapore, the Lookbox Design Awards (LBDA) is about to electrify our interior design scene. This special awards is unlike others that have come before. Confident, sleek and focused, the LBDA is a premier programme that has been specifically developed to identify and promote Singapore’s best – the best projects and talent that are raising the bar in the field of residential interior design, right here on our shores.
Here’s how LBDA can benefit you:
* Enjoy a highly synchronised and dynamic multi-channel broadcast in print, digital and event.
* Acquire a strategic line of communication to your targeted audience of homeowners, fellow industry professionals and the general public.
* Network with key industry figures and respected international jury members on awards night in December 2017.
* For winners and finalists, you enjoy official prestige and industry recognition, and the promotional rights to broadcast your win via the use of the LBDA winner/finalist title, logo, certificate, and trophy (for winners).
* Winners and finalists also receive coverage on Lookbox Living print and digital channels.
Singapore has no shortage of good design talent and beautiful homes, but LBDA is here to honour the best innovators and creators in your industry.
Like what you just read? Similar articles below
Hong Kong lifestyle retailer Goods of Desire opened its first store outside of its home city, right here in Singapore.
The launch of the Lookbox Living online portal was an amazing success.
White Horse Ceramic proudly opens its new showroom at Balestier Point