Launch Pad entries close April 17th. Make sure you enter now to become A+D’s next BIG THING! Here’s what’s in it for you…
These are the four pillars through which Launch Pad celebrates and supports emerging design talent across our region. For 2017, Launch Pad is returning to discover Asia Pacific’s more ground-breaking design, and nurture that prototype through to production. And thanks to the design, marketing, business, manufacturing and public relations minds behind one of this region’s premier design powerhouses – Schiavello – never has Launch Pad penetrated the heart of our industry to such a great extent.
Entries for the 2017 Launch Pad close April 17th, so…
Enter now to be in the running to receive an ongoing mentorship programme with our Official Launch Pad 2017 Partner: Schiavello. In addition to exclusive access to all the brains behind the Schiavello brand, the 2017 Launch Pad winner will also receive:
- Significant industry access to all elements of the design industry throughout Asia Pacific
- Extensive coverage across the entire region via Indesign Media’s continued support
- An exclusive content marketing and branding package with this region’s only design industry content marketing agency, C-Gen to the value of $10,000
- The all-important opportunity to deliver a prototype through to production
- Ongoing mentorship and support from the best brains behind the Schiavello brand
- The exclusive opportunity to have your prototype exhibited at the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences, Sydney
Launch Pad attracts over 150 entrants yearly and has helped launch the careers of numerous Australian design greats, and is becoming entrenched as a yearly deadline that emerging designers utilise for producing new work. Its unique mentorship program has attracted the support and personal involvement of notable industry figures, local and international, as well as connecting finalists directly with an exceptional network of commercial suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, consumers and media.
This post first appeared on IndesignLive
Like what you just read? Similar articles below
Forget white and try on pretty pastels in your home for a similar effect
Fitting a family of six into a two-bedroom apartments sounds like a tight squeeze, but the AC Vision designers did it with much aplomb.
Different textured surfaces play an important role in giving this 4-room HDB flat its unique character